Hello Everyone....

LivingTheDreamLife

This is my first time on the forum. I will be picking up an IS 300 next week. A 2003 with 47k, 5 speed... mint shape. Anyway, the first upgrades I plan to do is suspension and both front and rear strut braces. Money isn't really an option. With that being said, who is making the best springs and strut bars for my IS? I know that there is a lot of personal favorites out there, but please provide reasons as to why your choice is better than others.

Thanks so much for your time,

Chris

This is my first time on the forum. I will be picking up an IS 300 next week. A 2003 with 47k, 5 speed... mint shape. Anyway, the first upgrades I plan to do is suspension and both front and rear strut braces. Money isn't really an option. With that being said, who is making the best springs and strut bars for my IS? I know that there is a lot of personal favorites out there, but please provide reasons as to why your choice is better than others.

Thanks so much for your time,

Chris

First of all Welcome to the club :cheers: Our resident gearhead Smooth1 should be chiming in here shortly to guide you up the right path with your (new) IS300. He is very knowledgable in this area. Let's hear it for Smooth1 :cheers::cheers::cheers: