Neato.

Jify

• 2 weeks later...

Nice jump at the end. BTW, SK where do you get your nitrogen and how much? Only place in the GTA that I've found is Costco, and they'll only do it if you buy tires from them. From what I've read, to do it properly you have to do 3-4 refills to get out all the oxygen. I also read you're planning to go lower yet with your 98. Is this a new photo with it lowered or is it yet to be done? Looks pretty good right now.

This was a one-time deal by Bose. The engineers had fun with this project, using it as a testbed for new technology they had developed, never actually expecting it to go to market (as it never did). Fun to watch, and dream...

Funny over the holidays i was talking my my brother's friend who works there (Bose) and he said they were still developing it and trying to figure out if they could get someone to implement it.

The system is similar to the Mercedes ABC system and the Infiniti Active suspension system of yore by using an actuator (ram) to raise (and then vehicle weight to lower) the car.

The difference is that the Bose system is entirely electric; no hydraulics at all which makes it respond much quicker. Not sure if it has some kind of optical sensor or just vehicle speed and accelerometers but the results are impressive. I bet the Mercedes ABC system would perform similarly in the turns but probably not quite as good over the quick bumps. I also am not sure what the power requirements are; they could be pretty steep.

If they have magnetic train why not use it for cars suspension. It would cause a nice float but instantly stiffen. Some what like gm uses for their shocks with metallic flux which causes it to thicken by adjusting voltage to them for instant response.

My car is no lower , and i get my air from costco still. They never hassle me but i usually bring the wheels off the car by themselves. Their is a place on lakeshore that will fill for $20 but the guy was a real prick the last time i went so i no longer recommend then.