Hatton V Mayweather

Steve

as i am from the UK i would let you know who i am rooting for! :whistles::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:

after watching the HBO series that followed the 3 months of training for both of them, I can honestly say I was all for Hatton too! I wanted him to knock the snot out of that arrogant punk Mayweather! Mayweather now says he's retired, done, no more. I have a feeling that's because he knows he wouldn't survive a rematch, especially after seeing Hatton's true grit and where his roots come from. I have a feeling he'd train until his heart exploded to beat Mayweather. Funny thing, and I'm sure you saw it Steve, but from what I've read in the news, most of the fans at the fight were for Hatton too! Funny, right in Mayweather's back yard, and they were chanting for Hatton, and boooing Mayweather.....That says something...like who the real winner is.. :cheers:

Hey, he did get $6 million for the fight though! Which should buy quite a few pints at the family pup!

You know NC, I don't think I know any Mayweather "fans".I'm not a Mayweather fan, I just thought he would win. Floyd is on one hand, a very talented, and skilled boxer. And he has something you just can't train a boxer to be,,,,speed and fast. On the other hand, you have a money grubbing, self absorbed punk, that does just enouph to get by.His heart in it is directly proportional to the check at the end. It's a shame really. He could have been so much more dominant in his career, but elected to go for the money bouts only. Which brings us to the WBA, IBA, and all the other BA's that have a ranking belt. They are letting boxing go down the gutter. And in it's place, (which I am happy about and like more anyway, is MMA's league IFC.) All the up and coming boxers along some of the upper boxing associations management are starting to recognize the IFC's legitimacy, and I think that's a good thing.

Personnally, I'd love to see Floyd " Iwannabesomebody" Mayweather step into the IFC ring with Matt Hughes or the likes and see what would happen when he can't dance around and speed isn't the only weapon to bring to the match.:pirate: