Gs300 Blinker Blinks Very Quick?

Hello. First I would love to say I just bought a 99gs300.. and I LOVE IT.. I just joined this Forum today..

Now the problem: Somtimes when I use the blinker its fine.. But somtimes when I press the blink a little harder inword when using it.. It starts to blink really fast.. I have to mess with it a little bit and its fine again.. its werid.. I dont need new bulbs or anything.. does anyone know why this happens???

Hello. First I would love to say I just bought a 99gs300.. and I LOVE IT.. I just joined this Forum today..

Now the problem: Somtimes when I use the blinker its fine.. But somtimes when I press the blink a little harder inword when using it.. It starts to blink really fast.. I have to mess with it a little bit and its fine again.. its werid.. I dont need new bulbs or anything.. does anyone know why this happens???

Both turn signals are acting up, or just one side?

Hey.. Both blubs are working.. Somtimes when I touch it then it starts blinking quick.. somtimes it doesnt.. Even when I put on the headlights, somtimes it starts blinking quick also.. very werid

What is the bulb number? For example a 194 and a 192 bulb physically look the same but the wattage is different and won't function properly.