Noises-center Console, Seat Belts, Moon Roof

Anybody have any of the following problems - IS 250 AWD 2007

1. Rattle in Center Dash Assembly between AC vents and Cigarette Ashtray

2. Buzzing from Seat Belt Assembly

3. Rattling in Sunroof - especially in "vent mode" (yes I jst saw the post).

I have a 6 month old IS with 17 K and within the last 1000 miles all of the sudden its noiseville inside the cabin!

Bringing in next week. I really like the service but I give the product a "B" at best.

I have the same car but with less miles.

I have only a slight buzz that no one but me can hear. It seems to come from the air bag / horn assembly in the steering wheel. Basically I can make it stop if I put my hand on the center of the wheel.

I also had a rattle that came from the front driver's head rest. It was clicked up a notch or two. The noise went away when I put it in its lowest postion so that it is resting on the seat back.

Could it be cold weather related since all the noises happend recently? Just a though.

Regards,

I'm very surprised to know that even with 2007 ones there is that level of noises. Sometimes I really don't know where the rattles come from because it comes from so different places. This certainly a bad thing for a name like Lexus and a "B" is too generous. I even sometimes feel I'm driving my Russian friend's old Lada!

I have only a slight buzz that no one but me can hear. It seems to come from the air bag / horn assembly in the steering wheel. Basically I can make it stop if I put my hand on the center of the wheel.

I also had a rattle that came from the front driver's head rest. It was clicked up a notch or two. The noise went away when I put it in its lowest postion so that it is resting on the seat back.

Could it be cold weather related since all the noises happend recently? Just a though.

Regards,

Thanks dealer suggested on the phone that is may be weather related. Too bad the purchase of the car didn't come with a "full relocation package" to southern California! Thanks for the reply. Currently the rattle comes and goes --hoping for it to stay at least when I show up to the dealer for a fix.

Regards,

Thanks dealer suggested on the phone that is may be weather related. Too bad the purchase of the car didn't come with a "full relocation package" to southern California! Thanks for the reply. Currently the rattle comes and goes --hoping for it to stay at least when I show up to the dealer for a fix.

Believe me, Southern California won't fix the problem, knowing the rattles I have in my car. Of course, I'm the only one that can hear them, as well. I've learned to "tune" them out........

Regards,

Believe me, Southern California won't fix the problem, knowing the rattles I have in my car. Of course, I'm the only one that can hear them, as well. I've learned to "tune" them out........

Trina - I thought you gave that car to your husband who has a hearing problem...and doesn't hear the rattles at all...