Navagation Screen Replacement

My navagation screen is cracked which has caused some of the functions to freeze. The dealer says that the whole unit has to be replaced at a cost of $7,000.00 . I can move to the different screens but because of the crack I can not move within the individual screens. I would sure appreciate any help inlocating a used one or after market parts or any ideas. I am in a little over my head in this one and would appreciate any help or guidance. Thanks!

My navagation screen is cracked which has caused some of the functions to freeze. The dealer says that the whole unit has to be replaced at a cost of $7,000.00 . I can move to the different screens but because of the crack I can not move within the individual screens. I would sure appreciate any help inlocating a used one or after market parts or any ideas. I am in a little over my head in this one and would appreciate any help or guidance. Thanks!

I have an 07 screen in stock that is higher resolution than the 06 and is a direct replacement. PM me or leave your email address for the details. :cheers:

I have an 07 screen in stock that is higher resolution than the 06 and is a direct replacement. PM me or leave your email address for the details.:cheers:

Thank you ! You are a life saver. My e-mail address is eddllc@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have an 08 RX400... how did you crack your Nav screen?

My fault I just pushed too hard trying to enter information into Navagation system.

I cracked my navigation screen just by entering an address. I pushed the "button" and the screen cracked. Now the touch screen doesn't work at all. I'm taking the car in Monday to have the manager approve replacing the navigation system. If he tells me I have to pay for it, he's going to have one very unhappy customer. How did you resolve your problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My 2003 Lexus GX 470 navigation screen cracked - my dog hit it with her nose. How can I find a replacement without paying the $5200? Help!

Susie, I will look and see if I have one in stock, I had one for the original poster and he is very happy. Leave your email address and I will get you the details.

HEY FELLAS I HAVE THE SAME PROB ACCEPT I THREW MY KEYS AT THE NAVIGATION AND IT CRACKED MY REAR VIEW CAMERA WORKS BUT I CAN'T ACCESS THE MENU OR PRESS I AGREE. i REALLY APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE.

ShenEd, Are you looking for a replacement screen? Leave me your email address and I will look to see if I have one.

My 2003 Lexus GX 470 navigation screen cracked - my dog hit it with her nose. How can I find a replacement without paying the $5200? Help!

Susie, I will look and see if I have one in stock, I had one for the original poster and he is very happy. Leave your email address and I will get you the details.

Sorry, No GX screens in stock.

HEY FELLAS I HAVE THE SAME PROB ACCEPT I THREW MY KEYS AT THE NAVIGATION AND IT CRACKED MY REAR VIEW CAMERA WORKS BUT I CAN'T ACCESS THE MENU OR PRESS I AGREE. i REALLY APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE.

ShenEd, I have a nav screen for your RX350, Leave your email address and I will give you the details.

• 6 years later...

From experience in replacing phone displays (cell phone) the last entry is not for the weak hearted...I personally would attempt it, but many would not have the skill set to perform this....

• 7 years later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead…. My Lexus RX330 has a cracked screen so I can’t use any of the touch screen functions. The screen still shows up and I can change screen with buttons, but touch screen is not working anymore. Anyone have a hook up for a new screen or entire part?!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...