All Oem Parts Good Prices

2JZTWIN TURBO

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need motor mounts for 97 ES300.

Also, I'm looking for window vent shields but can't find any. Are they available?

Lexus does not have any vent shields available for this car. Lexus will soon no longer offer ANY wind deflectors, Bug shields, Sun roof shields, etc. I had someone looking for one for an 07 IS and was told by Lexus that they and Toyota are getting out of that buisiness and when stock runs out they will not be available again for any year and model. as for the motor mounts, here is a pic with the prices. :)

post-54923-1196106990_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2002 SC430...I need a rear speed sensor. Any help would be great!

or feel free to email me at: Jamesmartin4598@yahoo.com

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I haven't checked this topic in awhile. The right rear sensor #89545-24030 is $174.54 and the left rear sensor #89546-24020 is $174.54 plus shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

2JZ: Doing a 90k on my 01GS430. Looking for these parts and other parts that go along with the maintenance if I missed them. I don't come on here much so if you could email that would be best. a_brent15@yahoo.com

Timing Belt

Tensioner

Drive belt

Water Pump/gasket/O rings

Thermostat/gasket

Crank Seal

Cam Seal

Valve cover gasket

Ball Joints

Thanks

Brent

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'll probably regret even asking...How about a black leather, 3-spoke steering wheel (either GS or RX...99-00) and a single-stage airbag with the chrome emblem (I think the RX is the only one with the chrome for those years). Iin case the price is as bad as I think it'll be, is there any chance you may have a contact for used ones?

Tan door panels for 94 SC400?

Carpet (black or tan) for same?

97' conversion kit? If not the whole kit, the side skirts.

Thanks.

I know I'll probably regret even asking...How about a black leather, 3-spoke steering wheel (either GS or RX...99-00) and a single-stage airbag with the chrome emblem (I think the RX is the only one with the chrome for those years). Iin case the price is as bad as I think it'll be, is there any chance you may have a contact for used ones?

Thanks.

I'll need a VIN

Thanks.

I'll need a VIN

JT8UZ30C4R0035848