How Do You Take Apart Is300 Deck?

Can someone please tell me howto take apart the IS300 factory deck? I almost tried prying it from the sides but it seems like there is probably some non-obvious way to do it. Can you guys e-mail me at nicka102@gmail.com the way to do it, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you still need help with this?

Yes I got an aftermarket install kit (mounting bracket) and I don't know howto take apart the original one.

Send me your email address and I'll email you all the steps I took to do my stereo install.

Yes I got an aftermarket install kit (mounting bracket) and I don't know howto take apart the original one.

Send me your email address and I'll email you all the steps I took to do my stereo install.

Nevermind I got it. I emailed the steps to ya.

Nevermind I got it. I emailed the steps to ya.

I can't figure out why the lights don't work on my speedometer now? Do you know what my problem might be? Was there a dimmer switch going into my stereo that I need to run power to my aftermarket? The lights aren't on on my shift knob or my lighter either.

Can someone please tell me howto take apart the IS300 factory deck? I almost tried prying it from the sides but it seems like there is probably some non-obvious way to do it. Can you guys e-mail me at nicka102@gmail.com the way to do it, thanks.

There are dozens on install pix and how-tos' on http://my.is

M