Check Out My New Is 350!

I picked it up about a month ago, I love the car so far!!! It's super fast, it looks great, and I enjoy driving it everyday!

The only bad thing is my co-workers keep asking if I think I'm better than they are because I own a lexus :) I just say yes, haha.

In order to find the color I wanted I went to a dealership near me and they didnt' have my colors I wanted (Black ext, Beige int). They said they could do a dealer search, but that would be a 1k up front cost that would go towards the car if they find it, if they don't find it, it would go towards the order of a new one.... but I don't get that back if they don't find it and I didn't want to order it. So, I did the search myself and called like 8 different lexus places and found one that had what I was looking for and picked it up. I was a little upset they wouldn't just do the search for free or give me back my money if they didn't find it. Oh well, I'm happy now :)

front.jpg

front_angle.jpg

front_angle_closeup.jpg

back_angle.jpg

hood.jpg

inside.jpg

I picked it up about a month ago, I love the car so far!!! It's super fast, it looks great, and I enjoy driving it everyday!

The only bad thing is my co-workers keep asking if I think I'm better than they are because I own a lexus :) I just say yes, haha.

In order to find the color I wanted I went to a dealership near me and they didnt' have my colors I wanted (Black ext, Beige int). They said they could do a dealer search, but that would be a 1k up front cost that would go towards the car if they find it, if they don't find it, it would go towards the order of a new one.... but I don't get that back if they don't find it and I didn't want to order it. So, I did the search myself and called like 8 different lexus places and found one that had what I was looking for and picked it up. I was a little upset they wouldn't just do the search for free or give me back my money if they didn't find it. Oh well, I'm happy now :)

front.jpg

front_angle.jpg

front_angle_closeup.jpg

back_angle.jpg

hood.jpg

inside.jpg

:cheers: Congrats on your new lex, Looks Fantastic B)

Congratulations on your IS350 :)

Lucky that you guys in the USA and practically any other country outside the arabian gulf have the option of an IS350 or an IS250 as here in the gulf we only get the IS300 :(

Congrats on ur car... keep us updated on how well it performs!

Thanks Guys!!

So far my experience has been amazing! The service is top-notch and car is just fantastic, Here are my 5 favorite things & my 5 least favorite things about the car:

(in NO paticular order)

1) Navigation is fantastic - Looks great, while driving it updates fast and I'm glad its a chick voice for directions :)

2) Speed - This car is damn fast, I get off the line super quick, it feels like a rocket!

3) Luxury - I love how this car feels when I am sitting in the driver seat, soo comfy!

4) Service - They have internet & computers! I have never been to a service place like this before!

5) Sound - Sound system is awesome, I couldn't ask for anything better.

My least favorite:

(in NO paticular order)

1) The body style is ok, for this type of money, was hoping to stand out a little more. It's not bad though.

2) Navigation doesn't have Real-Time Traffic!!! WHY? Why o Why, this almost made me choose a different car.

3) The wheels are a bit loud, driving certain surfaces I can really hear the wheels on the road, again, not a huge thing, but I may have to switch tires at some point.

4) Heated/Cooled seats are barely noticable. I was hoping for a better quality heated/cooled seats.

5) Back seats are a little cramped, however, I find it I can still drive 3-4 people around and it's not too bad. I mainly drive me so it's not a huge issue.

Anyone thinking about this car vs bmw or vs anything. You will NOT be disapointed. I love my car, no car will be 100% perfect. This car is amazing though!!

That's it, let me know what you think.

Jeff.