Ot-anyone Know Of A Good Infiniti Board?

ED.

My aunt just got an SC300 that was in the family. It belonged to her mom and she needed a replacement for her J30t that is not in the best of shape at the moment.

Anyway, the Infiniti is going to stay in the garage and be used as the family rental for anyone who needs it much like the Lexus was. Any good baords where I can find some info? Id personally like to use it as a daily and take some miles of my BMW but I think thats wishful thinking! Im sure my cousin will use it the most. Oh well! Id still like to fix the surging idle and the radio and some electrical guys.

I mean it idles like a nascar. Its all over the place. Im sure it has to do with those damn injectors one way or another. I believe two of six have already been repalced. Other than that its a great reliable car. Use to belong to my dad before we got into BMWs and Lexus cars. Our '96 got hit the other day too. Ill have some pics one I get them from my sister.

Thx for the help!

Cool cool. Thanks for the info! I remeber years ago looking for a Lex board and a guy from an old BMW board recommened this place. I havent driven the Lexus in some time so I dont get here very often. Shame too because this place is really interesting.