1999 Lx470- If We Sell.. What Can We Expect ?

D.Rowe

Considering selling or 1999 LX470 privately since it is in perfect condition. Looking for some thoughts on how much we can get for it ?

Here are some specifics to consider;

- Car is being sold in southern CT

- 69,000 miles

- Just had the major 60,000 mile service

- New front brakes

- New rear brakes

- We have all service records from our local Lexus Dealer

- The inside is mint (nothing cracked or damaged at all)

- Tires tread is excellent

- No DVD , No Nav

- All-weather mats included

- Car has been hand detailed 2x per year by me

Thoughts ?

I have a 1999 LX470 for sale in Texas. Black with cashmere interior, 87,000 miles, incredible condition. Let me now if anyone is interested in more details and/ or pictures.

$19, 300. I can send pictures, too, if they would like to see it. I can asure them there are few LX's in the condition of this vehicle.

I'm interested. What will it take to see some pics? Incidentally, what are the major breaks in model years for the LX?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
I know someone looking for a good used, let me know what you decide and I will forward you contact info.

We are officially putting our LX470 on the market next week. We just had the 60,000 mile major service our our local Lexus Dealer. Brand new front and rear brakes...plus I will be hand detailing the car this Saturday with some of the best products on the market. We purchased the vehicle 3 years ago as a "Certified Lexus " from our local dealer and we have only put 20,000 miles on it in 3 years. Car has been serviced by our local Lexus dealer and has only required oil changes prior to the 60,000 servicing. Our LX has been babied since day 1. I'm a bit of a clean freak and I have detailed the car 2x/year inside and out for the past 3 years.

I will post some pics after it has been detailed. It's hard to beleive this is a 1999. I'll let the pictures be the proof of that. It is in exceptional condition.

I know someone looking for a good used, let me know what you decide and I will forward you contact info.

We are officially putting our LX470 on the market next week. We just had the 60,000 mile major service our our local Lexus Dealer. Brand new front and rear brakes...plus I will be hand detailing the car this Saturday with some of the best products on the market. We purchased the vehicle 3 years ago as a "Certified Lexus " from our local dealer and we have only put 20,000 miles on it in 3 years. Car has been serviced by our local Lexus dealer and has only required oil changes prior to the 60,000 servicing. Our LX has been babied since day 1. I'm a bit of a clean freak and I have detailed the car 2x/year inside and out for the past 3 years.

I will post some pics after it has been detailed. It's hard to beleive this is a 1999. I'll let the pictures be the proof of that. It is in exceptional condition.

How much and what color is it?

• 2 weeks later...