Talk About A Oversight!

Is this something missed or WHAT? :chairshot: Roughly a 45k car, with no TRUNK LIGHT? I actually laughed at this. I love my car, don't get me wrong. But JEEZ! Looking for a little LED of some sort. Any suggestions?

Its there, dude. It must be flipped to the off position.

Is this something missed or WHAT? :chairshot: Roughly a 45k car, with no TRUNK LIGHT? I actually laughed at this. I love my car, don't get me wrong. But JEEZ! Looking for a little LED of some sort. Any suggestions?

:blushing: You're right. I'm SUCH a tool. Thanks! :whistles:

Is this something missed or WHAT?:chairshot: Roughly a 45k car, with no TRUNK LIGHT? I actually laughed at this. I love my car, don't get me wrong. But JEEZ! Looking for a little LED of some sort. Any suggestions?

:blushing: You're right. I'm SUCH a tool. Thanks! :whistles:

I've had my car about 5 months, and I just noticed the trunk light a few days ago. Don't feel too bad.

Good grief. I guess that makes 7 or 8 people that have brought that question here.

:D :D

Ya i created that same post regarding the same topic. How come lexus doesnt turn it on when people by their car?

Yeah, it should probably be part of pre-delivery service.

Has anyone noticed that the position of the light isn't the best?

For eg. i keep a box in the boot to put all the loose things into (a torch and what not) and when you open the flip-lid it blocks the light!

How silly is that. Basically anything that's tall will block the light quite easily.

The more logical place (to me) would be to place it behind the rear-tail lights. Maybe even on on each side.