Hi There!

ILoveLife

Hi guys, I;m new in here. the forum's nice and cool. Just want to ask some questions and sometimes share some stuffs with you.

My mom got a problem with the cleanliness of her Lexus GX. She can't clean it every time she would go to work. Is there any suggestions on where to get Lexus floor mats? If ever the one where we can have it customize.

:rolleyes:

Hi guys, I;m new in here. the forum's nice and cool. Just want to ask some questions and sometimes share some stuffs with you.

My mom got a problem with the cleanliness of her Lexus GX. She can't clean it every time she would go to work. Is there any suggestions on where to get Lexus floor mats? If ever the one where we can have it customize.

What? I don't mind fragmented sentences, but I can't make heads or tails of what you are asking.

What? I don't mind fragmented sentences, but I can't make heads or tails of what you are asking.

What is the question you want answered?

welcome to the club. Are you interested in buying new mats or protect the existing ones from dirt and grim. I would suggest the rubber mats. You might have to google for rubber mats AND Lexus GX.

Replacing the carpetted, dealer, ebay, google, or just clean them. You can look at the lexusownersclub detailing forums and see what other members suggest- products and techniques.

You're question about custom, try looking for an auto-interior specialty shop in you area. All cities have at least one. most of them are able to use a custom stitch anything for you if you have the $$$.