Ml Ls430 Subwoofer

• 2 weeks later...
Need help. Just bought used 2001 LS430 with no warranty. I discover that subwoofer is blown. Where do I find one? Any help appreciated. mr_raj_jaisinghani@yahoo.com

Mrraj

I also have a 2001 LS430 (non-Ultra Moded) and a subwoofer problem. I don't hear a thing from it. How do you know that yours is blown and how do you remove the grill to get to it? Also did you get any pricing for a replacement?

• 4 months later...
Need help. Just bought used 2001 LS430 with no warranty. I discover that subwoofer is blown. Where do I find one? Any help appreciated. mr_raj_jaisinghani@yahoo.com

I'll look to see if I have one. :cheers: I received your message, Do you need an amp or sub ?

• 5 weeks later...

Mrraj

I also have a 2001 LS430 (non-Ultra Moded) and a subwoofer problem. I don't hear a thing from it. How do you know that yours is blown and how do you remove the grill to get to it? Also did you get any pricing for a replacement?

I'm in the same situation. Same model car too. How did you resolve this issue?

• 6 months later...

I purchased a 2001 ls 430 bout 1 month ago. Now I've blown the rear speaker ( Sub). Where can I get one without paying through the nose and how do you get that sucker out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you fix your problem. I have an 01 LS430 and the sub is"buzzing"big time. Any help would be appreciated! Mitch

• 1 month later...

Did you fix your problem. I have an 01 LS430 and the sub is"buzzing"big time. Any help would be appreciated! Mitch

I have a pulled out ML from an 05 LS430 (will work in 01-06 LS430s). It is in excellent ocndition with harness intact, just install and plu-in. $120 shipped. Call your local dealer and see how much they want for one....... Email me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Mrraj

I'm in the same situation. Same model car too. How did you resolve this issue?

I still haven't found a solution yet. How about you?