Need Nak. Door Speakers...

Hey all, I need to buy at least a driver-side nak speaker. The mid-range 4" one. Anyone know where/have one to sell? Also... I can't find a FREE tutorial for taking them out...

I'm replacing my entire Nak system on 16-17 July, so I'll have the front speakers, stereo and subwoofer.

I need test the rear speakers and amp to see which one went out before I consider selling them.

If the fronts are all you need I'll sell 'em to you a fair price...not in it to get rich, just make a little something to help pay for the $$$$ Alpine I'm installing. :D

Hey all, I need to buy at least a driver-side nak speaker. The mid-range 4" one. Anyone know where/have one to sell? Also... I can't find a FREE tutorial for taking them out...

schott1984, Here is a link with steps and pictures provided by ClubLexus.com

http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109384

I would just replace the front with 2 new speakers. I replaced my blown rear speakers with CDT Audio 2-way speakers. Here the link of my process for the rear speakers.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...amp;hl=speakers

I may be interested in your Rear, Right Deck speaker providing you test it and determine it to be fine.

Thanks!

I'll let you know once I have the shop test everything out. I know the subwoofer works for sure, I'm just not sure if my rears went out or the rear channel in the Nak amp went out. More to come in a couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
I may be interested in your Rear, Right Deck speaker providing you test it and determine it to be fine.

Thanks!

They were trashed. The outside of the cones were torn. I have the subwoofer and door speakers + tweeters.

Thanks!

They were trashed. The outside of the cones were torn. I have the subwoofer and door speakers + tweeters.

If you want factory speakers I have them. PM me.

Thanks!