A Mercedes Benz Convert

Justa howdy here :cheers:

Been driving a nice 'ol Diesel benz for several years, but decided it was time to move up to something newer, and a bit faster. Did a mess of research, and decided Lexus was the way to go. Hope these cars are all you guys say they are :unsure:

Found a '99 GS300 on E-Bay a couple weeks ago with only 34k miles on it, for $16k. It's a sweet ride!

I'm hoping that I don't NEED to get to know all of you real well :rolleyes: Been pretty active on www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum for several years, and believe it or not, didn't get any flak from them when I told them what I bought.

So far, only issue it has is the funky stereo display. I see here that it's a common problem. I'm a D.I.Y.-er, so will order the display and get that fixed soon.

Justa howdy here :cheers:

Been driving a nice 'ol Diesel benz for several years, but decided it was time to move up to something newer, and a bit faster. Did a mess of research, and decided Lexus was the way to go. Hope these cars are all you guys say they are :unsure:

Found a '99 GS300 on E-Bay a couple weeks ago with only 34k miles on it, for $16k. It's a sweet ride!

I'm hoping that I don't NEED to get to know all of you real well :rolleyes: Been pretty active on www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum for several years, and believe it or not, didn't get any flak from them when I told them what I bought.

So far, only issue it has is the funky stereo display. I see here that it's a common problem. I'm a D.I.Y.-er, so will order the display and get that fixed soon.

Welcome aboard :cheers: You will enjoy the GS300. I have stereo LCD'S with photo instructions for headunit removal and install of the LCD. Let me know.

Welcome aboard :cheers: You will enjoy the GS300. I have stereo LCD'S with photo instructions for headunit removal and install of the LCD. Let me know.

Thanks! I'll get back to ya when I'm ready to tackle it.