Resetting Abs Light

Can somebody please tell me how to reset the abs light on a 93 es. I know I have saw it on here before but can't find it again thanks.

Let's take a step back. How did you end up with this problem? Did you do anything to cause this problem? ABS light doesn't just pop up unless there is a problem.

Can somebody please tell me how to reset the abs light on a 93 es. I know I have saw it on here before but can't find it again thanks.

Let's take a step back. How did you end up with this problem? Did you do anything to cause this problem? ABS light doesn't just pop up unless there is a problem.

Replaced the abs wheel sensor, now I need to reset the light since unhooking the power don't reset it.

• 2 months later...

Replaced the abs wheel sensor, now I need to reset the light since unhooking the power don't reset it.

I think you might not be able to reset it yourself, try AutoZone and ask them if they can do it. If not, you might have to take it to the dealer. Unless there's a sequence to follow to reset it. I'd be interested to find out also.