Need Help With Wax Recommendations

Can I ask where you got the deal on Souveran? I've always wanted some, but I'll have to wait a while at 70/80 dollars.

They had a sale back in Feb or march. 2 jugs for $99 but I still am using my CG5050. I know on autopia most say Cg5050 is at the same level as the Souveran if not better. Not saying Cg is the best hands down but for a $25+ in savings, with the reviews it has gotten, I am sold.

Unfortunately it is not that price there anymore.

It comes and goes, keep your eyes peeled.

I would say its $79.99 good yeah. People blow that on Zaino without batting an eye.

Its all in the eye of the beholder, plenty of people spend $1300 on a small amount of Zymol wax.

Can I ask where you got the deal on Souveran? I've always wanted some, but I'll have to wait a while at 70/80 dollars.

They had a sale back in Feb or march. 2 jugs for $99 but I still am using my CG5050. I know on autopia most say Cg5050 is at the same level as the Souveran if not better. Not saying Cg is the best hands down but for a $25+ in savings, with the reviews it has gotten, I am sold.

Sorry for my ignorance (newbie). What does CG5050 stand for? I searched Autopia and other sites and can't find the product. I figure CG must be an abbrev for brand but couldn't figure out which brand and who sells it.

thanks.

CG = Chemical Guy's

They produce car car products for re-sellers (approx 70% ? of market)

I do not think it is that high. If so, CG would love it.

If that is true about CG supplying a majority of the market to resellers, does anyone know which brands they supply and which brands are produced independently?

CG = Chemical Guy's

They produce car car products for re-sellers (approx 70% ? of market)

I do not think it is that high. If so, CG would love it.

If that is true about CG supplying a majority of the market to resellers, does anyone know which brands they supply and which brands are produced independently?

Not gonna happen. CG is not 70% of the market. They would be happy to get 1/3 that.