Oil

Flush it, then run wahtever you want.

Well, Now that the oil question has been answered, I suggest this thread be closed. This forum does not need another oil thread. :chairshot: :censored:

Flush it, then run wahtever you want.

Well, Now that the oil question has been answered, I suggest this thread be closed. This forum does not need another oil thread.:chairshot: :censored:

are you chicken!?? LOL

No, Fish :lol::lol::lol:

no one has time for serch DCFISH .. go catch ur fish ...we ppl have better things to do then .. looking for stuff we want fast responnd and fast fix and poper way .. no wonder ur name is DCFISH .. you have alot time to wast for catching fish we dont and thanks .. there is other way u could say it .. however no hard feeling ..live the life with peace ... and enjoy ... lets ppl have their dish with their favorit fish not urs .. so they will come back to ur resturant .. ----------------------------- one love ---

no one has time for serch DCFISH .. go catch ur fish ...we ppl have better things to do then .. looking for stuff we want fast responnd and fast fix and poper way .. no wonder ur name is DCFISH .. you have alot time to wast for catching fish we dont and thanks .. there is other way u could say it .. however no hard feeling ..live the life with peace ... and enjoy ... lets ppl have their dish with their favorit fish not urs .. so they will come back to ur resturant .. ----------------------------- one love ---

Obviously found the time to search and find these forums, It's always easier when someone elses searching can yield the correct answer. I am from the school of doing my own homework............You get the idea, I hope :whistles: