Leather Seats - Staining?

Hi, wondering if anyone has any experience cleaning stains off the leather seats. I've got creme colored seats and it appears to stain easily. I'm not sure if it's from my jeans or what, but it didn't take long for that to happen. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hi, wondering if anyone has any experience cleaning stains off the leather seats. I've got creme colored seats and it appears to stain easily. I'm not sure if it's from my jeans or what, but it didn't take long for that to happen. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

My husband likes to use the Lexol leather cleaner. I don't know if that will help you or not. If it's "stained," as you say, it may not.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=34615

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=34615

Thanks for the recommendations. I appreciate it and will try it out.

• 4 months later...

Lexol works OK, but I have had great results on my Porsche (gray) and MB (creme) leather seats with

Leatherique rejuvenating oil and prestine clean

It is a 2 - step process with oil first (counter-intuitive, I know), bake the car in the sun all day with windows closed, then wipe off excess oil with the Prestine clean.

They have other products for more vigorous cleaning and dyeing, but I have not needed to use those.