Sc430 Brakes And Wheel Shimmy

Belle

Just purchased a '02 SC 430 and replaced the runflats with a traditional set of tires --- Huge improvement in ride, noise straightline tracking and handaling but I still have a slight steering wheel shimmy when braking between 30 to 20 mph. It's not much, but I really don't expext to have any such feel on this vehicle.

From reading here I'm guessing warpped front rotars are the cause ? The pads are down to the last 25 percent so I'm going to have to replace them soon anyway and was wondering what anyone might recommend for replacement rotors and pads .

A search did not reveal any talk about brakes on an SC 430, but I assume there must be some experience out there to share

If I'm going to jack up the car and get dirty, I'm going to do all the rotors and pads at once.

The car is not driven hard, so is it worth it to replace OEM with crossed drilled rotors and a good quality pad that matches up with an aftermarket rotors??, or just stay with replacement rotors and pads ??

Thanks in advance for you help