Still Piecing Together, Help Please.

so I am still trying to buy the PC 7424 for waxing and polishing my vehicle (is 350, smokey granite), and this is what I was recommended from ranney from pakshak, he gave me choices and that is what messed me up, I am a noob, and I don't know the differences between the following items, which one you recommend? thank you in advance for your help, if you see something is missing that I will need in order to get the job done let me know, I already have the wax, polish, glaze, MF towels etc. now I just ordered the PC 7424, and I need the pads, backing plates etc. here it is. TIA.

One (1) - 5" hook n loop (generic for "Velcro") backing plate

5" Lake Country Dual Action Molded Urethane Backing Plate (#43-125DA) or

Edge 2000 Quick-Connect DA Adapter

Two (2) - 6" or 6.5" hook n loop polishing pad (for polishing)

6 1/2" Lake Country Variable Contact White Polishing Pad (#46-672VC) or

Edge 2000 6 Inch Blue Polishing Pad - Finish

Two (2) - 6" or 6.5" hook n loop finishing pad (apply wax/sealant)

6 1/2" Lake Country Variable Contact Black Finishing Pad (#46-772VC) or

Edge 2000 6 Inch White Finishing Pad - Ultrafine Finish

• 1 month later...

so I got the PC 7424 and I also got the plates recommended, I was putting my backing plate on it, and I was reading the manual states that I am supposed to put the "spacer" for the 7424, is the spacer the small gray round piece of plastic that the pc came with? also is the pc supposed to make that much of a noise? I am sorry for the dumb questions, just thought I asked before I do something stupid to my car, thank you in advance for the replies.

so I got the PC 7424 and I also got the plates recommended, I was putting my backing plate on it, and I was reading the manual states that I am supposed to put the "spacer" for the 7424, is the spacer the small gray round piece of plastic that the pc came with? also is the pc supposed to make that much of a noise? I am sorry for the dumb questions, just thought I asked before I do something stupid to my car, thank you in advance for the replies.

A fibreboard washer also comes with the machine; it is intended to fit between the backing pad and the spindle, so that it gives additional clearance between the pad and unit so getting the wrench in between them is easier. Some PCs come with this washer pre-installed on the backing pad, but often it's loose in a plastic bag.