Good Stocks To Invest In?

indiasfinest

well a couple friends and i joined this mock-stock market thing online where you get X amount of money and invest it in companies you think will perfom, it all started out as a joke but its getting competetive now. the stock prices reflect what is actually going on. i've invested in intel, mistubishi, and google so far. (i have a 100k). what would u recommend? thanks

apple might be a good one for a little while longer

does this reflect real life stock? or is it mock mock, like fake random stocks

if it reflects real stocks, buy amazon. lol

i did a little of this for a little while, with hsx.com its a hollywood movies thing. im curious as to what site your using?

We did this when I was in school too, it ALWAYS gets really competitive lol.

I don't invest in individual stocks, too risky, sorry I can't be of more help. Have fun though!

A good show to watch for individual stock tips is Mad Money with Jim Cramer on CNBC.

I have been holding intel for 6 years, It has done nothing to speak of, You need to learn more about tracking and evaluating stocks. Now for a good mutual fund I love Cohen and Steers.

well i listen to this other podcast, cuz crammer is too fast and advanced for me, but i listen to mad money machine (which aired my message where i requested to get help 4 stocks), he invested 100k in each stock that crammer suggested and barely beat the S&P, (it was in a fake stock market like me though)