Brake Pads

mapman

My mechanic at Toyota dealer who left Lexus one for the lack of work always says that you can not go wrong with original parts which were designed for you. As far as the brakes, the only substitute he can recomend for rear rotors made by Brembo. I could not find ones for the front. We are talking non slotted /driled ones. So get yourself good OEM parts from places like:

http://www.irontoad.com/ Again I will hear what other people say about ceramic pads.

i'm not sure about original pads anymore. they were properly installed by the dealer and they squeak like hell!!! next time i will go for organic bendix pads

I put the original pads on. It's simple and mine never squeek, sqeel or anything like that. I was carefully to clean the shims and assemble everything properly. Do your own brakes. You'll save over a thousand bucks. At Lexus, the motto is. We like your money. That's why everyone is smiling there.