Moisture In Clear Parking Light 95 Ls

mls

Moisture is getting in parking light assembly which is located on corner next to headlight. Has anyone tried to repair this assembly and if so what did you do to seal it. I removed and dried it out once, but moisture has return. If no easy fix I quess I will live with it. tia Mark

I had the same problem. Just buy clear silicone that is waterproof. Take the lens out clean it with Simple Green or any other solvent that is not harsh to the plastic and leaves no residue. Seal the places the clear lens and the grey/black plastic meets around the assy, let it dry before placing back in the car. Also you can put some black silicone in the place where the black rubber was but you need to do it very carefully not to make it look ugly. But that is not necessary just an option. Mines do not get humidity anymore.

The best fix is to buy the assembly costs about 75 to 100 in the places where they sell them, do not buy used because the same will happen over less time because it seems to happe to all of them.

C. PR

Moisture is getting in parking light assembly which is located on corner next to headlight. Has anyone tried to repair this assembly and if so what did you do to seal it. I removed and dried it out once, but moisture has return. If no easy fix I quess I will live with it. tia Mark