Videos From Taste Of Lexus - El Toro, Irvine

covegspot

LOL, I love how the punk kid needed help to put the S550 in drive. The pinnacle of automotive engineering :rolleyes:

LoL. I agree :lol: If I were in his position and the vehicle seemed like a space ship with weird controls and levers, I myself might have a hard time shifting the car also. lol. It's like my friend's S40. At first, I tried opening the locked door (after driving it) and noticed that it wouldn't unlock/open. Then I asked if i needed to do something for it to open (maybe a safety feature? <_< ) but then he just said to open the handle twice and it would unlock. :o :whistles: :rolleyes:

geezus seriously, these kids...too amateurish for me :P he needs a new camera man

also...how do you make your tires screech like that on the turns of the rx350. I have never heard mine screech, im afraid ill tip over or something

and i dont think throttlely is a word...lmao

Thats a common feeling, but its not true. The RX will understeer LONG before it would turn over. In fact, on flay ground you'd have to be working pretty hard to turn an RX over.

I've driven an Explorer on a road course similar to what they're doing there, it may feel tipsy but its not.

I really don't think the column shifter is that complicated. It's not like you are going to find park, reverse, drive on your climate controls. LOL

Those videos were pretty bad--mainly the commentary. He drove decently, but he was like a 6 year old the way he was trying to break everything, especially in the MB and RX. They don't have age restrictions at these events? LOL