My Ride

WhiteTrash

Hello All,

I am new to lexus fourms. I have read thru the forums and got some anwers Only problem is i have the japanese version of the Lexus ES300 known has the windom. I have done some simply upgrades in the audio catergory, but i am working my way up in sound ..... i have added a dash kit, and dropped in a Pioneer head unit. I have change the stock AMP to a Mid range JBL AMP. I have changed the rear 6x9 speakers to Pioneer 6x9's. Next I want to hook up the SUBs i have with another AMP from JBL, the Power series 600watt 2 channel, and change the door speakers to Pioneer. Anything i need to know about my sound upgrades? What SUBs are good for sound quality? I have 2 Infinity SUBs and i was thinkin of changing to JBL .... is that a good idea?

this link is to some of my photos .... http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/RMJackson_2006

Nice looking car!! Though weird without moonroof.

For your headunit do you have custom plate for it or did you buy one? or is windom just different then es300?

I want to change mine too, headunit and amp and speakers but have no clue how to start.

I am not all too sure ..... i had it done while i was off island. Althought i do believe that the electrical in the windom would be different than the ES300, but you can check out the Forums .... just do a quick search and put in your key words. It will give u some information.