2007 Lexus Es-350

finny

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go through with it, but the best lease deal I could find on a Ultra model was $629 a month, most of them were closer to $700. Came as quite a surprise to me as my 03 ES lease was only $500 or so a month with 20k miles, but the negotiated price (MSRP was $39,675 and I got $35500) was nearly $10,000 less so I don't know why I was surprised.

Now, the ultras are impossible to get on the east coat, and a fully optioned non-ultra will be less, but I'd expect around $600-$650 depending on the equipment you want.

Remember never to negotiate with the lease payment, always negotiate the sales price, then negotiate the payment.

Ok guys I need help....

I've owned 2 honds before; a 2003 and currently have a 05 accord coupe navi.

The first accord i Purchased at Invoice and after that i did a lot of research before I

bought the 05 and got it LESS than Invoice.

Now Am looking to steup up for a 2007 Lexus ES-350.

The one I am looking at has the Premium Package with Navigation and a MSRP of $40,999.

The dealer Nalley Lexus in GA are giving $2000 off MSRP @ $38,999.

I dont want to Lease term to be 36 months Not to exceed 48.

If anyone had purcahed or is purchasing a 07 Es-350, please do post your price and experience etc...

Thats a pretty good deal on an ES350 right now. You have to understand that the demand and supply for a Honda and a Lexus are totally different. Lexus never sells cars less than invoice, pretty much the best you can ever do on a Lexus (even an old models before they get replaced) is $500 or so over invoice.

Im sure that LEXUS has a different market that then HONDA so getting it at Invoice would be very difficult. Especially since the 2007 is a whole new Redesigned car.

But we all know that the dealers still make a ton of money even at the Invoice price, becuase its not actually Invoice...

• 1 month later...

I just purchased a ES350 on friday. I bought the Premium Plus package with additional options. It was pretty much one step below the UL Package. MSRP was 41500. Consider CA tax at 7.75%. I too am curious if i got a good deal on my car. I walked out of the dealer tax, lic, reg fees, plus extended warranty for little under $42000.

is that a good deal?

I will be leasing a ES-350 soon. Just wanted to see how much you paid for your ES-350 and what deals are available.

I ordered an ES 350 in San Diego with UL package-NAV-ML in the Ruby Red Metallic color with cashmere interior, waited about 8 weeks and was able to negotiate $2000 off of MSRP from the dealership. (just over 42K plus tax). Another area dealership had committed to the same discount which I thought was pretty reasonable given that the car was ordered and only 11 UL ES 350's were produced for this model year in the color I selected. I couldn't be happier with the car. The only option I didn't select was the dynamic "smart" cruise control...the idea that the computer decides when and how much to slow down on approaching another vehicle was a little too unsettling for me. For SW03ES: Your color reminds me a lot of mine, I never owned a a car this color before and can't figure out why I've waited so long. Sorry to hear about the relative non-availability of UL ES 350s on the East Coast. I know my wait was worth it. I've never enjoyed driving a car more and I've been the past owner of both an IS 300 and an RX330. Hope you're still considering taking the plunge. I'll post some pix of my car soon!

For SW03ES: Your color reminds me a lot of mine, I never owned a a car this color before and can't figure out why I've waited so long. Sorry to hear about the relative non-availability of UL ES 350s on the East Coast. I know my wait was worth it. I've never enjoyed driving a car more and I've been the past owner of both an IS 300 and an RX330. Hope you're still considering taking the plunge. I'll post some pix of my car soon!

Your color is very attractive, in person though mine is a lot darker. Yours would be easier to take care of LOL.

I just sat in a new LS460, no ES350 for me. I'm going to drive mine until 2008 and get an LS460 ;)

what is the out of door price in So. Cal? anyone know? is 41000 out for navi/premium plus pkg/park assis/HID/rear shade good price??

thx ahead!!

I bought an ES350 with Premium Plus and Nav (including the options you mention above) for Invoice + $500 at NewportLexus. They had the best deal, a very smooth and easy transaction and I highly recommmend them.

I just purchased a ES350 on friday. I bought the Premium Plus package with additional options. It was pretty much one step below the UL Package. MSRP was 41500. Consider CA tax at 7.75%. I too am curious if i got a good deal on my car. I walked out of the dealer tax, lic, reg fees, plus extended warranty for little under $42000.

is that a good deal?

NO>>>>

is that a good deal?

NO>>>>

Really theres no way you can say its not a good offer, the market in San Diego and the market in Florida are too different for you to know.

• 4 weeks later...

I just leased a 350 in Nj and I am paying $505..36 months and has NAV, leather , premium package and everything except the Levinson system and XM.

Ok guys I need help....

The first accord i Purchased at Invoice and after that i did a lot of research before I

The one I am looking at has the Premium Package with Navigation and a MSRP of $40,999.

If anyone had purcahed or is purchasing a 07 Es-350, please do post your price and experience etc...

I just leased a 350 in Nj and I am paying $505..36 months and has NAV, leather , premium package and everything except the Levinson system and XM.

Ok guys I need help....

Damn that's one hell of a deal congrat's.

You found and got a discount on a UL in NJ? Are they stocking them there?

No could'nt find one on the east coast ,

Dealer (Sell Manager) traded from a Midwest dealership, and I should mention the Sells Manager is simi friend I owned a Gs300 a few years back and I met him when I brought my car in for service.

Ok guys I need help....

Why would you lease for less than the warranty period? You are paying big bucks in advance for that warranty.

Why would you lease for less than the warranty period? You are paying big bucks in advance for that warranty.

If you're leasing you're not paying anything in advance, and you're not really paying anything for the warranty.

The main reason its best to keep leases shorter rather than longer is that the longer you own a car the more likely you'll be to have to do things like brakes and tires, big high ticket maintenance items that aren't covered by the warranty. I'd never lease a car longer than 3 years.

Ok guys I need help....

Damn that's one hell of a deal congrat's.

Why a 36 month lease when you are paying for a 48 month warranty in advance?

Why a 36 month lease when you are paying for a 48 month warranty in advance?

As I've told you before, when you lease a car you're not paying for anything in advance. You're renting the car for a period of time.

as for why a 36 month lease with a 48 month warranty, I'll tell you again for 2 reasons:

1. Mileage. The national average is 15k per year. The warranty is 4 years or 50k miles. At 36 months you'd be at 45,000 miles. At 48 months you'd be at 60,000 miles, beyond the warranty.

2. Wear items. A car is much less likely to need expensive wear items at 36 months than at 48 months, tires and brakes aren't covered by the warranty.

Do I need to explain it again?