Is 350 In Okc

Picked up my Tungsten Pearl beauty Friday. I traded in my '06 Pontiac Solstice POS for this beauty. This car is amazing. The acceleration, handling, and of course, Lexus attention to craftmanship. Tried to buy local, but ended up driving to Dallas for a hell of a deal.

Hey OKIS350. I am in okc as well. I have been looking for fellow IS owners lately. I am actually in moore. Email me at mindiraser@cox.net. We should get our rides together for a photoshoot, who know if they like each other we can double date. lol. Congrats on the new car. BTW i dont have mine yet, i am waiting for my 07 to get to Louisiana and then they are shipping it here. should be here in the next week. So so so so so anxious.

Later

Jason

Hey OKIS350. I am in okc as well. I have been looking for fellow IS owners lately. I am actually in moore. Email me at mindiraser@cox.net. We should get our rides together for a photoshoot, who know if they like each other we can double date. lol. Congrats on the new car. BTW i dont have mine yet, i am waiting for my 07 to get to Louisiana and then they are shipping it here. should be here in the next week. So so so so so anxious.

Later

Jason

;) :D :unsure: Umm, Anyone else getting a little weirded out by MindEraser's double-date IS hookup requests? :unsure: :D ;)

Later

Jason

;) :D :unsure: Umm, Anyone else getting a little weirded out by MindEraser's double-date IS hookup requests? :unsure: :D ;)

lol. He's just excited. He's been waiting for a long time for his beauty.

Picked up my Tungsten Pearl beauty Friday. I traded in my '06 Pontiac Solstice POS for this beauty. This car is amazing. The acceleration, handling, and of course, Lexus attention to craftmanship. Tried to buy local, but ended up driving to Dallas for a hell of a deal.

I will pick up my IS350 this week end here in OKC and I got a decent deal. One test drive and I sold the vette and traded in my RX330. Putting in a K&N kit next week. Good luck.

Ha ha. IT was a joke. Our girls liking each other. You know, nevermind. I am very excited. Everyday i expect a damn phone call telling me my car is in Louisiana and it is on its way but i keep getting let down. Getting very impatient. Bout to just go to Dallas and get one. I expected my car by this weekend, was planning on taking my girl out to a nice resturant for her bday. You think they will hook me up with a loaner til mine gets here.

was planning on taking my girl out to a nice resturant for her bday.

The car, or an actual girl? ;)

It's your car's birthday too... should take her out for a nice synthetic lube, or maybe a day at the spa for a luxurious clay and wax. :D

lol. i have to get my girl before all of that. i am gonn talk to them today and see if they can get me a loaner driver car since my car has not gottne here like they expected plus i have been on my bike for 3 months now. i need something to drive besides it. there is a dealership in dallas that has my car it came in yesterday, i am gonna tell them to try and get that one.

tell them you are VERY DISAPPOINTED and that you would have imagined a better experience with getting your lexus and then that might raise your loaner chances depending on how many cars they get for servicing on a daily basis.

yeah they said they dont have a loaner car to give atm. they said for me to call back tomorrow and see if one of their loaners have come back. blah *BLEEP*ing blah. tired of waiting. i have been calling the dealers in dallas for a used 350 for around 36-37ish. Most dont have nav or premium package or are not silver or black. if i lived on the east or west coast i would be rollin atm. hate the wait.

• 4 weeks later...

quote name='minderaser' date='Aug 30 2006, 07:48 PM' post='205889']

Later

Jason

...................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................

I am in Oklahoma City as well. I just purchased a 2007 IS 250 (09/29/06). I friggin' love this thing. Extremely excited. I'm already getting overprotective of the car. If my wife dare leaves a smudge mark on the dash board (with her fingers) I get *BLEEP*ed. Obviously I need to chill. No food or drinks in the car, etc. Not even the smallest blade of grass on the floormat is allowed at this point.

I am looking for the most simplistic way to wash the car. Aka, doing it myself with a special car wash soap, or self serve car wash? Any opinions (especially in the Okc area) are appreciated.

Chris

hey soonsteel. email me at mindiraser@cox.net. there is another guy on here i have been talking to. I wash mine at carwash without the brush. dry off with microfibers, then wax and wipe with microfiber. only wax once in a while but always use the microfiber. car is silver and still looks sweet.