93 Es Tail Lights Look Old

branlday

I know there are some aftermarket (newer style) tail lights for lots of Japanese cars, but I can't find any for the 93-95 ES300's. I just think the tail lights look so much better on the 97+ years, and was hoping I could replace mine with something cooler.

Anyone know of any aftermarket options?

I don;t think it would help much since the ES bulbs are on a slant and not recessed back enough to help diffuse the direct light emitted from the LED towers. I have a set of towers and like them alot.

This is probably a dumb question which I would never start a new post for, but on the 94 are there lights specifically for license plate illumination...bulbs I mean, that would burn out and need replacement?

It might help their appearance if you switched to "tower" style LED lamps via autolumination.com

I was thinking of getting some tail light assemblies from a junk yard/ebay and then attempting to disassemble them. I would like to take out the yellow cover and maybe even the red. Then put in some colored bulps or LEDs. Not sure how to disassemble the plastic and then re-glue it though.

I looked at autolumination, which Tower LED's are the right ones for a 93?