Any Matador Red 350's Out There?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, first post. Woo hoo! :cheers:

I'm on the market for an '07 IS 350 and need pictures of the Matador Red. I'm desperate for high quality, interior and exterior pictures. My Lexus dealer is a pretty long hike, so I'm doing a little online research.

Any pictures of all three interior colors would be great as well. I'm leaning towards the tan.

Thanks in advance, and please...post as many as possible!

WOW. Thanks so much. If you arrange those pictures a certain way you can pull off the 360. (Sorry, I'm currently watching the X-Games).

Beautiful car. I know I'm asking for a lot here...but do you have any interior pics? Maybe some pics outside looking in so you can see how the red looks with your interior? :whistles:

Can't wait. I think this definitely confirms my color. Now I need an interior.

I don't have any interior pics but it's black. I didn't like the cashmere because you end up with a three tone contrast in colors from the headliner, seats, and dash colors. The worst part for me is the dark upper dash and light lower dash.

The only thing I don't like about the black is that the carpet shows every little leaf, rock, or grass clipping particle. But it's not hard to clean up and I can live with that.

You can probably find some interior pics by browsing google images or cardomain. I've seen some interior shots but not with the matador red.

I don't have any interior pics but it's black. I didn't like the cashmere because you end up with a three tone contrast in colors from the headliner, seats, and dash colors. The worst part for me is the dark upper dash and light lower dash.

The only thing I don't like about the black is that the carpet shows every little leaf, rock, or grass clipping particle. But it's not hard to clean up and I can live with that.

You can probably find some interior pics by browsing google images or cardomain. I've seen some interior shots but not with the matador red.

It is a gorgous color Bartkat!! My next Lexus will Matador Red or the White.... with Black or Cashmere..

I was wanting the black... and the Cashmere looked more like a white on the lexus web site... but when it came in... :wub:

I wish lex would offer a deeper/darker tanish red leather...

Beautiful!! I've been thinking about that color lately, and I think I might be getting another IS in the Matador red!!!! Thanks for posting the pics, Barkat!!! My white IS has the dual tone interior, and I actually like it. I got bored with the all gray from my Bimmer. I'll have to check into the all black again......

Beautiful!! I've been thinking about that color lately, and I think I might be getting another IS in the Matador red!!!! Thanks for posting the pics, Barkat!!! My white IS has the dual tone interior, and I actually like it. I got bored with the all gray from my Bimmer. I'll have to check into the all black again......

Thanks. That was the first IS350 in north Alabama. I hadn't chosen the red, but I figured I could live with it, and it's grown on me. It looks really sparkley in person.

It is a gorgous color Bartkat!! My next Lexus will Matador Red or the White.... with Black or Cashmere..

I was wanting the black... and the Cashmere looked more like a white on the lexus web site... but when it came in... :wub:

I wish lex would offer a deeper/darker tanish red leather...

I know what you mean about the red leather. BMW has a red imola (spalding football red) interior that looks absolutely awesome in a white car. I almost bought a Beemer because of that interior.

:unsure: