Tsunami

I have looked around for body kits also.. I am not really all that taken with what they are offering for the older model ES.. I am thinking of either finding someone o build mine ,or try and convert another.. I have played in paintshop, and this is what I came up with.. Hope you like..

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

post-7-1060470442.jpg

I prefer the second kit on the champain Windom.. But it needs a large light in the top hole of the spoiler.. Like they have on custom Celciors (LS400) here..

Also I was looking at a place here, that is called UP GARAGE.. Strange name I know, but anyways, they had a second hand front kit for a (I cant even remember) but anyways, it looks like the same dementions for a 2nd gen ES, even down to the cut out for the longer grille to fit. It is worth Yen9,000 $75.. Anyways beats paying thousands for something, and atleast I get to fit this one and play with it myself?.. I will see how I go..

I am really only looking for something for the front, as I find that it is the only part of the car that looks bare.. as far as the side and back go, I will just find some small skirting to go around. I really dont think it needs to go very low at all...

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r: