Problems, Problems, Problems

:cries: I have an 07 250 on special order, manual, nav, 18s, and premium. I am worried that i wont be happy with the power. my last car had 160 hp and i thought it was quick. it was 0-60 in 7.5. the IS250 has over 40 more hp but is still not as quick off the line??? So i am thinking about maybe waiting a little longer and trying to get a 06 350. i found one in black for 37500 with the same options and i am pretty sure i can get it for 3500 ish. i would have to fly to cali and drive it back but i have a buddy willing to go with me. I cannot decide if i should wait it out and get the 350 which is auto but i am ok for the 100 more hp or just stick with what i have and if i am not happy trading up later. or if i should get it. i really want silver and the one i found it black, but i am sure that i can find one here soon that is exactly what i want for 35000 given that the 07s are coming out soon. I pay 35000 for an 07 IS250 manual in the color i want and get about september, or i pay 35000 for a used 06 IS350 and get automatic and hope to find silver and get ???? What do you guys think. can some ppl post some pics with the silver and with the black with tinted windows....any help i would greatly appreciate.

:lol:

:cries: I have an 07 250 on special order, manual, nav, 18s, and premium. I am worried that i wont be happy with the power. my last car had 160 hp and i thought it was quick. it was 0-60 in 7.5. the IS250 has over 40 more hp but is still not as quick off the line??? So i am thinking about maybe waiting a little longer and trying to get a 06 350. i found one in black for 37500 with the same options and i am pretty sure i can get it for 3500 ish. i would have to fly to cali and drive it back but i have a buddy willing to go with me. I cannot decide if i should wait it out and get the 350 which is auto but i am ok for the 100 more hp or just stick with what i have and if i am not happy trading up later. or if i should get it. i really want silver and the one i found it black, but i am sure that i can find one here soon that is exactly what i want for 35000 given that the 07s are coming out soon. I pay 35000 for an 07 IS250 manual in the color i want and get about september, or i pay 35000 for a used 06 IS350 and get automatic and hope to find silver and get ???? What do you guys think. can some ppl post some pics with the silver and with the black with tinted windows....any help i would greatly appreciate.

I waited and waited for the same colors... but when my saleslady called and said looks like a black and tan is coming in around april... I told her naw... she talked me into at least looking at it.. and so she put my name on it....

the rest is history... a few weeks back... I pulled into the mall.. and a IS250 silver and black was parked out by itself... I felt bad.. so I parked mine next to it.. so they could talk when I was inside...

I have to say... IMHO and might be some bias.. lol but walking out.. the black looked like a totaly diffrent car then the silver... I'm glad I took the black and didnt wait....

If your able to get it for $35 with the nav etc... and low miles... then what are you waiting for!???

How many miles? what packages?

try to find a dealer that has an IS 250 in stock. even if its an auto it will give u a very good idea of how much power it has. test drive it and try it in manual mode.

i have driven the 250. it was ok. i didnt really get on it being that it was a test drive. i am gona go drive the 350 and the 250 today and think about it some more. i am afraid to cancel my order because once i do that it is done. but i need to before they start building so that the dealer is not stuck witha 250 manual, nav that doesnt sell often.

it is a 350 with 5500 miles, nav, premium, 18s. nice car. i just dont wanna clean a black car and i love the silver, it makes all the lines stand out on the car.

I pay 35000 for an 07 IS250 manual in the color i want and get about september, or i pay 35000 for a used 06 IS350 and get automatic and hope to find silver and get ???? What do you guys think.

Also keep in mind the rumored price hike for the '07 models.

My local Lexus Manager claims that the '07 IS models will carry an additional $1500- over the '06 prices.

If you're thinking about an '06 350... the Lexus Sales event takes place this month....

You should be able to get an '06 for a signifigant discount, if you can find something in stock you like.

Not sure of the exact sales dates, but my dealership said to watch for sales in August.

Personally, the IS250 is WAY under-powered for my tastes. The thought of getting dusted by some 16 year old punk in a stock $3000 Mustang irritates me, lol. I say get the IS350, unless you don't care about acceleration. For me....gotta have it!

I just drove the 350 today. it was fast. but i dont think it was any more fun to drive than the 250 other than the acceleration. Now the 250 manual should be a little more fun to drive because i love manuals. i dont really want to race the car. i bought the car for the inside and the quality. I think i will be extremely happy with the 250 manual. it is not as fast but i have a sportbike for fast and a lexus for class. i will keep my eye out for a 35k premium, nav, 18s package which i have seen a couple but i dont think i am gonna go out of my way for one. Plus mine will be 07 and new. and i am getting it for the 06 prices.