My Baby At 3 Months Old - Better Then Ever!

amf1932

Amber Pearl is probably the only color I have yet to see on the road or at a dealership lot. It certainly looks gold (no pun intended) in the pics above. The coolest interior feature IMO would have to be the "redesigned" center armrest; you just push the button and the armrest cover leans back and upward with ease and without interference with the driver's attention. I still can't get over the outside mirrors being relocated to the side doors, something normally seen in an exotic car like a Ferrari.

wow, looks incredible. However black is my color. I was going to get a car from Bay Ridge Dealership but did not wanna get hassled because I dont know anyone there, did you get a good deal? what do your monthly payments look like? How much did you put down? I live in bensonhurst. So I was wondering if I could go there for a test drive and see if I can perhaps talk to someone that can give me a good deal. :)

wow, looks incredible. However black is my color. I was going to get a car from Bay Ridge Dealership but did not wanna get hassled because I dont know anyone there, did you get a good deal? what do your monthly payments look like? How much did you put down? I live in bensonhurst. So I was wondering if I could go there for a test drive and see if I can perhaps talk to someone that can give me a good deal. :)

I've been dealing with Bay Ridge Lexus for over 12 years and this dealership doesn't believe in hasseling a potential customer. Since I've bought 3 cars from them I deal with the Retention Manager and they know that I pay cash on all my transactions....no financing! I feel that they've always come up with a fair price.

Here's how this deal went: While waiting for my 2003 ES to be serviced I walked over to the showroom and saw the Retention Manager(I can't mention names). He asked me if I'd like to test drive an ES350. I said, sure and I jumped in to a white car parked outside the showroom. Immediately I noticed an amazing difference in performance compared to my 2003 ES. The transmission was wonderful, and the added horsepower made the car leap out like a scared rabbit. I was totally impressed. He then told me that he didn't have any in stock yet, but he expected delivery the next day. The next day I called him and asked if he got in an Amber Pearl car. He told me that the color I asked about was just put on the showroom floor, and I possibly wouldn't be interested since it was the Ultra Luxury edition. I told him to hold it until I came down to the showroom. I raced down, saw the car, and made a deal, all within 1 hour, and picked it up the next day. Everything couldn't have been done more smoothly. This was done about 3 months ago, and my car was the only Ultra Luxury model that they've received so far. You gotta strike while the irons hot! :)

Thanks for breaking it down. Hopefuly before next summer I will try and see if I can get a good deal on that beauty in black. If they are definitely legit, then they can definitely give you a good deal. :)

You are starting to remind me of akewlguy and his 10 posts a month how he loves the "LS". LOL

What part of Brooklyn is that , i have never seen such a pleasant looking "hood" ?

The photos were taken in Middle Island, Long Island, NY

You are starting to remind me of akewlguy and his 10 posts a month how he loves the "LS". LOL

What part of Brooklyn is that , i have never seen such a pleasant looking "hood" ?

The photos were taken in Middle Island, Long Island, NY

Alan, Where is Middle island? I thought you were from Bklyn.

BTW, great looking car.

Actually, I live in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn NY, but I have relatives all over the US & Canada, which I visit at times for free food and lodgings. LOL

Here's a partial map of the Long Island area where Middle Island is located.

cm3665.gif