Buying Advice

Hi i'm new to this forum. I'm in the market for an IS 350. i was hoping to get some idea of prices people have gotten. Also, i'm probably going to lease this car and it would be really helpful to know what kind of lease deals people have gotten. Anyone in the los angeles area? any dealers here better than others? thanks in advance for your help.

Hi i'm new to this forum. I'm in the market for an IS 350. i was hoping to get some idea of prices people have gotten. Also, i'm probably going to lease this car and it would be really helpful to know what kind of lease deals people have gotten. Anyone in the los angeles area? any dealers here better than others? thanks in advance for your help.

Well, I seriously doubt you'll have ANY price leverage with a lease. The supply of IS350's is very tight and dealers know it. I suspect whatever lease deal they offer will be what you'll get.

If going to buy an IS350, seems the deals range from $1000-2000 off the sticker price....although the people getting $2000 off seem to have a connection.

Good Luck!

I only got 500 off and that was basically the BS frieght. Every dealer i called in about 1000 miles said that 500 was bout as good as it gets because of the demand. IF you have to order your special made like i did you wont get anything other than the 500 from what i could find.

What I would suggest is negotiate as you are going to purchase the car...and then turn the same figures as a lease. Worked for me on my wife's MB that we just got...now when we looked at the 325i...the BMW dealer flipped the figures back on me...but I would have argued about it if that was the car she wanted.

Good luck! :D

We just recently purchased ours through a popular auto purchasing website (not sure if it's okay to mention the company names). We ended up getting about 5% below MSRP, which is almost $2k with all the options we got. A darned good deal from what I've seen, especially considering it was no-haggle. They even found the car with the exact options I wanted while it was still on it's way overseas and had it re-directed to a (more) local dealer. Still had to drive 100 miles to get it, but it's well worth it.

best way is to email different dealers and get each dealer to beat the other dealer's price. i got $2100 off by doing this and saved a heck of a lot of time and didnt deal with any obnoxious salespeople.

Right now i have a dealer that is offering me a white with grey 350 FULLY LOADED for 37000. I asked him if he was serious and why he could sell that for the price and he said cause they are competitive. I told him if he was serious i would cancel the order on my 250 and get the 350.

Right now i have a dealer that is offering me a white with grey 350 FULLY LOADED for 37000. I asked him if he was serious and why he could sell that for the price and he said cause they are competitive. I told him if he was serious i would cancel the order on my 250 and get the 350.

Does it have any options in it or is that a bare 350 model?

I like the White... it has a nice classy look to it and it looks mean at night. :)

It is Fully loaded, but the bad thing is that he was full of *BLEEP*. i called back like 30 min later and a female named kim talked to me who was really cool, told me that she could do 2200 off the sticker. much less than what he originally quoted. she said that a few salesmen there do that quite often. clowns.

It is Fully loaded, but the bad thing is that he was full of *BLEEP*. i called back like 30 min later and a female named kim talked to me who was really cool, told me that she could do 2200 off the sticker. much less than what he originally quoted. she said that a few salesmen there do that quite often. clowns.

fully loaded could define any of the packages availible in the 350 trim. for 37K the car should at least have the nav package. also if this dealer isnt local, mention the offer to your local dealer and see what they will do for you.

• 2 months later...

I've called about 10 different Lexus dealers and no one will go down more than $1000, most will only go $500 if any. Luckily I know someone that works at a Lexus dealer and she's getting me $2500 off list. Just to give you an idea, I'm not sure if the list prices are different around the country but mine is a 2007 IS 350 with premium package and xenon lights for $39,300.