Lexus Persuit Email [june]

Yay, i just got an monthly update from lexus. Guess what! THey are now releasing the GS350 (3.5 liter, 303 hp) Here is what they say exactly:

"Introducing the new, incredibly powerful Lexus GS 350. The numbers speak volumes: 3.5-liter V6, 303 horsepower [1], 274 lb-ft of torque [1]. Numbers that translate into a potent experience at every green light, entrance ramp and passing lane.

Complementing the faster-than-fast new GS 350 is an inspired available Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System [3] with Generation 5 software capable of not just recognizing more than 100 voice commands, but realizing the need to offer directions as quickly as the GS is fast."

:D

The GS 350 has been discussed on another thread, but I thought I would start a thread especially for the GS-350.

Not only will the GS 350 have more horsepower than the GS 300 (local dealer claims about 300 HP), but the gas mileage will improve too. Does anyone know when the GS 350 will be available? I was told it would be available sometime in August. Please post any information.

Actually date should be early Sept..306 HP... also receives the same brake pads the 430 has. Also will have Gen 5 nav.. shark fin antenna for satellite. The 430 will receive a VDIM shutooff switch... The best thing will be the new colors. Obsidian Black replaces the Black Onyx.

SKperformance,

Sorry, I thought it made sense to call a thread about the GS 350 the "GS 350" thread, not "Lexus Persuit Email [june]" thread.

For a car that will be available in the next couple of months, it's amazing how little information is available on the web about the GS 350. I did a Google search and can't find any official Lexus data on the GS 350. If anyone finds official Lexus details, please post.