Jerky Movement

Grandpa

Well... basically, I'm onto a new problem =). Basically, whenever I shift my car into drive or park, it sort of jerks into gear and then everything else is fine... I was wondering what this could be? Also... when my car is fully heated, it idles at about 500-600 RPMS, just in case anyone was wondering

I had the similar problem, and I had to fine tune the TPS settings, and it was gone. cheers mann

Could you give me some FYI on TPS and etc;? I'm totally not familiar with the engine at all.

Also... I'll check to see if it jerks when I shift to different gears... I'm not 100% sure on that

Grandpa;

"Get on the Lexls website link http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/EFI/tps.html. It is one of the easiest thing to set upon. Ensure the lexls.com method is used.

I had the similar eperience, and the fear was that it could be valves detioration. And i was given this idea of reset the TPS by my garage. Thats it, it is smoothe sailing until now. cheers

Grandpa;

"Get on the Lexls website link http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/EFI/tps.html. It is one of the easiest thing to set upon. Ensure the lexls.com method is used.

I had the similar eperience, and the fear was that it could be valves detioration. And i was given this idea of reset the TPS by my garage. Thats it, it is smoothe sailing until now. cheers

Hrmm... from his description of the highway, I think we might be on a different page. My jerks once and it's when I shift into drive and reverse, then it'll go away.