First Lexus - First Post

Hello everyone, a newbie here. I recently purchased an Flint Mica 07 RX350 and found this board while surfing for Lexus stuff. After crusing the forums for a while, a long while, I thought I'd join. The RX 330 is an SUV that I had admired for a long time, I just never thought I could afford a high class vehicle. When I took my wife the the Lexus dealer just to 'neb', we were both hooked.

So I did some homework, traded in a Corvette and a 300m, and took the one off the showroom floor. I didn't even know that the 330 was replaced by the 350.

I couldn't be happier. This vehicle is a dream machine. The Lexus dealer treated us like gold and I have no complaints. We still have our Toyota Highlander and plan to run both vehicles into the ground!

I really enjoy pouring through all of the posts, there is a ton of valuable info here. Enough said..

thanks!

Ron..

welcome ron, im so jealous...here i am, with a slow dead weight sitting in my garage. Okay its actually not that slow, but you get the picture...so jealous of those 40 horses. I have a FLINT MICA TOO!!! dont you just love the color. im surprised you would trade in two cars tho, i would be sad if they were mine