Cleaned All Weekend And Couldn't Drive It On Monday!

LEXIRX330

Man I got my RX330 cleaned on Saturday...got home and waxed it and I just spent hours cleaning and polishing and re-cleaning things that I had cleaned over and over. Well long story short it is raining so I left it at home in the garage driving my Jeep today. I just could not bring myself to back it out of the garage in the rain....well the weather forecast for the rest of the week is looking good ?!?!?! B) B) B)

Im the same way--I hate a dirty car, but today its raining as well and I had 2 shiney cars in the garage and had to take one of them--Crap!

Maybe I should have called a cab...lol

Im the same way--I hate a dirty car, but today its raining as well and I had 2 shiney cars in the garage and had to take one of them--Crap!

This is why I keep my Jeep... :huh: that and when we need to take our dog somewhere or get mulch, or stuff that I would prefer not to put in my LEX... :unsure::unsure:

but what stinks is that I had to turn on my wipers and lights! POS JEEP :censored::lol: :D :lol:

Don't get me wrong I like my Jeep I have replaced everything on it just about twice! :lol: but after having my RX330 I almost have to force myself to drive it... hmm"CLEAN Lexus again" or "drive jeep" ???

Well I kept her clean today!

What is wrong with you of course you should have called a cab...or walked!!! :D

This is why I keep my Jeep... :huh: that and when we need to take our dog somewhere or get mulch, or stuff that I would prefer not to put in my LEX... :unsure::unsure:

but what stinks is that I had to turn on my wipers and lights! POS JEEP :censored::lol: :D :lol:

Don't get me wrong I like my Jeep I have replaced everything on it just about twice! :lol: but after having my RX330 I almost have to force myself to drive it... hmm"CLEAN Lexus again" or "drive jeep" ???

At least you RX300/330/350/400H owners have an easier time to clean your vehicles. Try cleaning a vehicle, like the GX. Most people that drive SUVs this big have never seen what the roof looks like (unless you are on a patio that overlooks on top of your garage and you can see the roof). I detail my cars MYSELF. I am never satisfied with detailing shops, and ESPECIALLY dealer car washes. They always leave water marks, especially on chrome parts of the car. :angry:

I know how it feels when you just cleaned your cars, and it rains the following day. I had that situation this last winter (so much rain in my area, for just this last winter) and I was really *BLEEP*ed that I couldn't even enjoy the cleanliness of my cars for more than a day, unless I don't leave home (which isn't possible). It feels so great though to clean them, wax them, vacuum, and spend countless hours putting love and care into our vehicles.

Here's a picture of my GX after a loooooong rainy winter season, newly cleaned, waxed, vacuumed, and rotated and balanced tires.

DSC00919.jpg

At least you RX300/330/350/400H owners have an easier time to clean your vehicles. Try cleaning a vehicle, like the GX. Most people that drive SUVs this big have never seen what the roof looks like (unless you are on a patio that overlooks on top of your garage and you can see the roof). I detail my cars MYSELF. I am never satisfied with detailing shops, and ESPECIALLY dealer car washes. They always leave water marks, especially on chrome parts of the car. :angry:

I know how it feels when you just cleaned your cars, and it rains the following day. I had that situation this last winter (so much rain in my area, for just this last winter) and I was really *BLEEP*ed that I couldn't even enjoy the cleanliness of my cars for more than a day, unless I don't leave home (which isn't possible). It feels so great though to clean them, wax them, vacuum, and spend countless hours putting love and care into our vehicles.

Here's a picture of my GX after a loooooong rainy winter season, newly cleaned, waxed, vacuumed, and rotated and balanced tires.

DSC00919.jpg

Yea...I see what you are saying...although I still have to get a ladder out to wax and really get the top of mine clean too!!! My boss has a GX like yours...real nice we take it whenever we go to meetings...I smile whenever he is filling it up!!! Yours LOOKS GREAT! I think that you missed a spot on the passenger side door!!! :D

UPDATE!!! got to drive Tuesday...came home wiped down and now it is raining today so driving the Jeep...rest of the week looks good!!!...according to the weatherman :blink::blink:

Man I got my RX330 cleaned on Saturday...got home and waxed it and I just spent hours cleaning and polishing and re-cleaning things that I had cleaned over and over. Well long story short it is raining so I left it at home in the garage driving my Jeep today. I just could not bring myself to back it out of the garage in the rain....well the weather forecast for the rest of the week is looking good ?!?!?! B) B) B)

I can top that! Wash, wax, vacuum, treat leather, clean inside windows, light treatment of Armorall on tires. What next? My wife picks up our 2 1/2 year old grand son and proceeds to feed him crackers while buckled into the seat. Did I mention I vacuumed? ;) Oh well, that is what grandkids are for.

Gary

I can top that! Wash, wax, vacuum, treat leather, clean inside windows, light treatment of Armorall on tires. What next? My wife picks up our 2 1/2 year old grand son and proceeds to feed him crackers while buckled into the seat. Did I mention I vacuumed? ;) Oh well, that is what grandkids are for.

Gary

FUNNY!

:lol: I think my backseats combined the past 2 cars that I have had have been sat in a total of 3 times in about 4 years....always stays clean...but my wife has started to talk if you know what I mean :blink::rolleyes: I told her I would get another dog maybe even a cat! :lol::unsure:

Gary

oh yea? on my GX picture above, here's what happened in 2 days of detailing: Wash, Wax, vacuum, leather treatment, newly rotated and balanced tires, cleaned dashboard, cleaned windows, cleaned thick dirt in small crevices, washed engine, and cleaned some parts under the car that is visible when someone looks at the underbody when they are behind you. Beat that! lol. :cheers: