Getting Tints - But Shop Wants To Use Brand I've Never Heard Of

I just got my car inspected and want to get my car tinted as soon as I can. I went to a shop referred by a friend. He got his RSX tinted by them and it looks pretty good.. no bubbles, fading, one-piece back, etc.

I've done my research on these forums and learned that 3M or Llumar is the way to go. However, this shop wants to use a brand called Globe. I've tried researching this company on Google and these forums with no luck. Has anyone ever heard of them? The shop only uses that brand and offers the standard lifetime warranty against fading, peeling, and bubbles. It would cost me $220 for a brand I've never heard of before.

Worth it or try to take my business somewhere else?

Thanks!

$220 sounds too much for a full tint (minus the front windshield of course). Despite the lifetime warranty add-on and the referral from your friend, the price is too high IMO for tint, and I would shop around at other places. When I got my ES tinted (35% for 4 windows, 20% for the rear), I paid around $150 including tax and the lifetime warranty. Quality is near flawless.

I drove around and stopped by 3 more places today. So here are my options:

OPTION 1: Store A using Globe film w/ lifetime warranty - $220

OPTION 2: Store B using Madico Onyx or Charcool film w/ lifetime warranty - $239

OPTION 3: Store C using Johnson's High Performance film w/ lifetime warranty - $249

OPTION 4: Store D using Madico film w/ 1 year warranty - $195

OPTION 5: Store D using 3M Color-Stable film w/ lifetime warranty - $295

What do you guys think? Store D seems pretty good since they have stores at 6 different locations in NJ. They're the only place that offers 3M film, but charge significantly more than the others. Looking for some input. :D