Battery Drain

I have a 93 300. All was fine for the last year now all of a sudden something is killing my battery with everything turned off. Anyone ever had this problem on an early ES model? Battery is just a year old and will hold a charge if left disconnected. Thanks for any replies in advance.

I have a 93 300. All was fine for the last year now all of a sudden something is killing my battery with everything turned off. Anyone ever had this problem on an early ES model? Battery is just a year old and will hold a charge if left disconnected. Thanks for any replies in advance.

Never had this issue with my old-school 98 but I know there is a way to see what is draining the battery; just can't remember.

Maybe a search. I will look since I would like to know and help ya out.

Never had this issue with my old-school 98 but I know there is a way to see what is draining the battery; just can't remember.

I fully charged the battery and it will stay fully charged but will only last a few days when hooked up. I have a volt meter, just not sure how to check how much drain is coming out of it., car is charging great when running.

I fully charged the battery and it will stay fully charged but will only last a few days when hooked up. I have a volt meter, just not sure how to check how much drain is coming out of it., car is charging great when running.

Multi-meter time.

Aftermarket stereo's & AMPS are the #1 cause.

If it's an unsealed battery, check the fluid level & always pull the temrinals off regardless of how good they look on the outside.