Does Lexus Do A 5 Year Lease On The Current Gs

I wanted to know if Lexus does a 5 year lease on the 06 GS. I was on leasecompare.com and they have it for 5 years but the prices look a little expensive, i wanted to know if the dealership would go to five years to make the payment a little lower. I know that most leases are 3-4 years. I would probably buy out at the end so it wouldn't matter to me the length of the lease. Thanks in advance

I wanted to know if Lexus does a 5 year lease on the 06 GS. I was on leasecompare.com and they have it for 5 years but the prices look a little expensive, i wanted to know if the dealership would go to five years to make the payment a little lower. I know that most leases are 3-4 years. I would probably buy out at the end so it wouldn't matter to me the length of the lease. Thanks in advance

they do..lexus has nothing to do with it...it depends on the bank/leasing or financing co.. who will take you....my.02 cents

Do a two year lease or purchase and trade up at two years. That's about when you'll be buying tires and that money could be put down on the next car.

We traded in an RX-330 at the two year mark and did pretty good. So, next March when our GS is two years we'll see about another one. Right now at 10,800 miles the tires are getting there.

I know it will and will probably never do it. Its just that i have been obsessed with lexus and particular the GS model since i was 17, now 24. Everytime one of my leases is up, i always say i am gonna try to get one, but always fall short. I have been leasing pontiacs since then. Its more of convincing myself i guess. You guys are right, most of the methods i am talking about are not smart to do. Sometimes i say to myself, you only live once and when i am feeling more practical, i say this is crazy, i should wait. My pontiac is up in 2 years, so i guess i will see. I finish College this year too.

Whats your lease payment on your Pontiac?

You know, if you REALLY want a Lexus you should look into buying one pre-owned. Nothing takes miles like a Lexus, and you could buy a very nice 2003ish ES for instance and probably have a Payment similar to what your payment on a leased Pontiac is, depenfing on which Pontiac.

I know how you feel, I'm 25 myself. I have a lot of means for my age though. You're better off using your money now to make smart decisions so you can live the kind of lifestyle you want to live when you're older. Leasing cars for instance probably isn't the best decision you could make at this point, buying a good dependable car you can drive for a really long time is probably a smarter move, even if it is a Lexus. If you live thriftly now and invest your money intellegently then you'll want for nothing later in life.

Thats good advice. I pay 370 a month for a Grand prix GT. Thats what i think sometimes, i lease every 4 years and i am putting down 2k and when the four years is up, i am putting down another 2k. If i finance a car and hold it until it is paid off, i will have the down payment in the equity that has built. When the time comes, i'll probably finance a 3 year old lexus, ES or GS, the IS is too small. At least when it is paid off in 5 years, i'll have a 7 to 10 thousand down payment for my next Lexus. Rather than putting money in every few years for a lease. Even an 8 year-old lexus will still look new because i wash my car twice a week and wax once a month. I really take care of them even though i lease. I guess you have too when all you haven driven is black cars.

The lease on my ES300 for instance was something like $515 a month with nothing down, so thats only $145, and even less when you figure in the down payment. Putting money down on a lease goes against the whole point of leasing. I don't think leasing is the right fit for you.

I meant that when you lease, even though u are putting nothing down, you still have to pay the first month payment and fees. So on a car like a lexus, it would come out to $1500 to $2000 out of pocket anyway. Can you roll all of the fees into the lease so it is truly no money out of pocket?