My New Ls430

What a car. I really am stunned to see just how good this car is. It is a 2004 LS430. It is the basic model but even so, it is incredible. So many built in options that I am still discovering something new each time I drive it. (I haver had it about 1 month)

THe color is Mica (Dark Green)

Here are some Pics:

Well, Phooey!@ THis system will not allow me to post any pics. I will post them on another site and put a link in.

Here is a link to see my LS430: http://www.showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=2240

Congrats on your new car, she's a beaut! B) I thought that color was Cypress Pearl though? The only mica color that I've heard of or seen on a LS430 was Flint Mica which a grey.

It could be Flint Mica, the color looks sort of like both the Cypress Pearl and Flint Mica. Whatever the color, Me Likee. May I ask how much of a set back she was and the title has a different year than the post.

After the trade in, some cash and I financed $7500 (Yes, seven thousand, five hundred dollars) I spend just a hair over $30,000. It is so good a deal that I was worried about it, so I did a car fax on it when I got home and there are no unusual entries. I was Very lucky.

THe color that I posted - Mica OLive Metallac is the color that came up on the car when I registered it on the Lexus site. Remember that this is a 2004, not a 2006 model. Often the same color has a name change when the year changes.

Yes, you are right. The title is wrong. It is a 2004 model. I haven't figured out how to edit the title.

Its not flint Mica, trust me. My dad's 04 is flint mica. Flint mica is a deep very metallic grey. I also don't recall Lexus ever making a color called Olive Mica Metallic...the colors are unchanged from 04-06.Lexus typically never changes the name of colors unless they change the color itself. I'll try and find my 04 LS brochure and see.

Of course all of this is semantics, its an awesome car you should be proud! Thats an awesome deal. What was the mileage?