Pic Of My Car

they sell half plates on ebay or at the dealer that says lexus on them and they come in chrome or gold depending on what color emblems you have.that would be the easy way to cover the dent.if not most likely a body shop would be the only way to help you unless you know how to fix it yourself.

Hey I love it!... Is it Silver with black interior? Cant really make out the exact colr in the pic... If so, I dont get to see many Silver ones like mine.. As you might know. Mine is the Silver one in the Gallery...

What plans do you have in the future for it.. I am putting 17" rims on mine, and I am going to custom build a body kit.. When cleaning it the other day, I noticed that under the 2 tone silver and grey, the bottom skirting around the car is black.. I am thinking of making it 3 tone.. Starting with the Silver body, then the grey skirting, and then a black body kit.. Not sure yet?

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

its the champagne/beige color with silver skirt, with beige/dark brown interior.

i wont be doing anything on it until atleast the spring, cuz i have to make a tuition payment in january, so i'll be saving money again after that. unfortunately, my tuition payments wipe me out for a bit :(

once i get some money together, i'll probably either step up to 17" rims and/or tint the windows, or if i can get enough together, i'll get HIDs.

those are the only plans i have for it, except for adding a K&N air filter in a few weeks.

Chris, leaving the body kit black will give the car that "unfinished look. Sort of like you ran out of paint.

Think this one through. If you are any good at photoshop try repainting an ES with a body kit to match the color scheme you have in mind.

I think you will find the three tone will stand out.......alot.

just mho.

steveij