Drying Your Car

~One man’s opinion / observations ~

Drying Vehicle:

·Use a low-pressure, high volume water flow with the Ultimate Nozzle™ (or if you prefer remove the nozzle) you will see the water ‘sheet’ off, move the hose down to "feed" the sheet as it flows down the panel, this will keep the ‘sheet’ wide and it will carry away more water.

·The remaining water can be removed using a 20” x 40” Waffle Weave towel, using a blotting motion, do not rub This gets rid of all the remaining drops and leaves only a little moisture, which can be removed with the towel.

·Use the blow side of a vacuum cleaner to remove water from crevices, wing mirrors, license plates, etc

·Use a water blade to remove water from glass surfaces

·Dry doorjambs, sill area, seams and crevices of hood and trunk with a 16” x 24” Waffle Weave towel

~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/ Jon

justadumbarchitect *so I question everything*

terry towels are ok but go try some micro fiber towels because they are without a doubt the best.i use them and never get any swirl marks because they pick up just about every little peice of dirt.walmart has them cheap.at least down my way they do.or try another auto parts store.

i looked at some microfibre towels at walmart today. i could not stand the way they felt . the towel was catching on my skin & it just gave me the creeps to touch it. i guess i will keep using my clean thick terry cloth towels.

Anyone waterblade the whole car? I assume you still need to follow up with a towel, even for the body/windows?

i go around the car with a CWB in one hand and a microfiber in the other...i first CWB it then with the other hand wipe the little wet streaks dry. :) all in one doing.