My Is Really Changed My Life

I've been driving my 06 IS 250 MT for like 2 months now. and im lovin it especially now that I can drive a MT transmission smoothly. I use the freeway all the time coz my work is like 20 miles from home. I usually go home from work around 2 am so that means the freeway is all mine. there are times that I pushed it to 100 mph and I'm so impress coz its the same feeling like when you're on 60 mph.

i have another car which is a 05 accord coupe. I became so attached to my Is that I think I'm still in it when I'm goin to drive another car. Like the push button start, the keyless entry. I also notice that more cars like to tailgate on me. I'm not sure if they are curious about my car's model or maybe they just want to take a look closer or something. Another thing is other sporty cars always want to race with me. I drive for fun but i'm not into racing. actually even a family van a while ago is like provoking me to race with him!!!

And if you like asian women this is a perfect car. Because in my case, i already went out with 3 asian chix since I got this car so far :cheers:

Even my lifestyle changed too. Like right now i often go shopping to buy more decent clothes to match my car. :lol:

Pushed it to 100. LOL :lol: Shoulda got a 350. 100 is what you do by accident when you're not paying attention on an open highway.

lol no kidding!!! Just getting on the on ramp... or passing a car.. next thing you know you look down and your @ 100 and its still going up!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not had a ticket in nearly 10 years... but I'm just numbering the days until that ends.... :censored: LEXUS!

• 2 weeks later...

Pushed it to 100. LOL :lol: Shoulda got a 350. 100 is what you do by accident when you're not paying attention on an open highway.

I see you have the 350 in CO, how does that work in the winter for ya?

We had a pretty mild winter this year so no problems. I have a set of Blizzaks for the winter and it handled reasonable amounts of ice and snow better than my old Camry. For the heavy snow days (2) I drove my Durango. Note that the VDIM and Traction Control work well when the car is moving, but getting started on a slick surface is painful. They limit the RPMs to about 1000 and will not let you spin the wheels even a little to get moving. It's like the car is possessed and under someone else's control. The first time it happened to me I thought the engine had died. But, no, it was clamped at 1000 RPM. I never really played with it enought to really understand how it "helps". So, there's a tradeoff - use VDIM and Trac Control for stability when moving on snow and ice but suffer when getting rolling, or turn the VDIM off and get no "assistance" from the car. I'm not sure which is better and which is worse.

We had a pretty mild winter this year so no problems. I have a set of Blizzaks for the winter and it handled reasonable amounts of ice and snow better than my old Camry. For the heavy snow days (2) I drove my Durango. Note that the VDIM and Traction Control work well when the car is moving, but getting started on a slick surface is painful. They limit the RPMs to about 1000 and will not let you spin the wheels even a little to get moving. It's like the car is possessed and under someone else's control. The first time it happened to me I thought the engine had died. But, no, it was clamped at 1000 RPM. I never really played with it enought to really understand how it "helps". So, there's a tradeoff - use VDIM and Trac Control for stability when moving on snow and ice but suffer when getting rolling, or turn the VDIM off and get no "assistance" from the car. I'm not sure which is better and which is worse.

What is a VDIM??

• 1 year later...