Traded In My Bmw 540i For Is350

Although I loved the bimmer's looks and performance, cost of maintenance and repairs drove me away.

Now love my IS350. Interior luxury and performance feel much the same as the 540 but the IS is much quicker and nimble.

Actually went to the Lexus dealer to test drive a GS but could not get past the looks. IS much better looking.

Reviewers prefer the BMW 3 series to the IS, but I would NEVER ever buy a BMW again.

After a week of ownership, no buyer remorse. Just very very happy with my new car!

I love my IS 350 also. Especially when i am at the car wash and everyone is comming over to see it. After i show them the features about the keyless entry and push start and every other goodie that it has they are just amazed. I get compliments every where i go specially from older folks around their 40s i was never expecting that.

• 4 months later...

I just Traded in my 05 G35 Coupe for the IS 350 and no regrets! Befor I bought the G I had a 1990 LS 400 that I owned for 15 years. I put 350,000 miles on that car!

Theres nothing better than a Lexus!! :)

so u lost money on the G35?

I just Traded in my 05 G35 Coupe for the IS 350 and no regrets! Befor I bought the G I had a 1990 LS 400 that I owned for 15 years. I put 350,000 miles on that car!

Just like I'm going to lose money on my IS250 when I trade it in for the IS350!!! Just as soon as I can talk my hubby into it...........

Just like I'm going to lose money on my IS250 when I trade it in for the IS350!!! Just as soon as I can talk my hubby into it...........

Keep talking. If you like the IS250, you'll love the IS350. :D

why didnt u get the is350 in the first place?

Because I got the car the first weekend it came out, didn't know anything about it, just wanted to get rid of my 325i. I didn't know there was a 350 until afterwards.......I'm thinking about going over to the dealer tomorrow and test driving a 350.