Shocks For Gs400

There are probably some threads about this, but most of what I have seen regarding suspension is about coil-overs and L-tuned S/S for guys who want lowering. I need new shocks and I want to keep the stock spring but reduce the roll when cornering. What would be a better shock than OEM Lexus and what is the approximate cost for 4 shocks? Thanks guys

The KYB GR-2 seem to work well for me. They are a little stiffer than stock, but not much. Fronts are $86.00/ea and the rears are $96.00/ea at Tirerack.

I feel that the roll was reduced dramatically when I added the TRD anti-roll bars both front and rear. The TRD Sportivo anti-roll bars (sway bars) set me back about $300.00. They were well worth it in my opinion. Of course, there are many other types at various prices. I found them on Ebay.

Although shocks and springs work together, body roll is more a function of the springs than the shocks. I agree with the others as far as sway bars. In your case, if you like the OEM ride quality, replace the shocks with OEMs and invest in a set of aftermarket sway bars. The Daizens are probably your best bet.

Although shocks and springs work together, body roll is more a function of the springs than the shocks. I agree with the others as far as sway bars. In your case, if you like the OEM ride quality, replace the shocks with OEMs and invest in a set of aftermarket sway bars. The Daizens are probably your best bet.

Hey Neo,

Where would I be able to pick up a set of Daizens for my 1999 GS300. I've been looking around online and have only found the TRD sway bars. If you could link me to a site that would be great.

Thanks.

Hey Neo,

Where would I be able to pick up a set of Daizens for my 1999 GS300. I've been looking around online and have only found the TRD sway bars. If you could link me to a site that would be great.

Thanks.

Try TMEngineering. Todd is great because he knows the product inside out, partly because he did a lot of the R&D for Daizen. The website is http://www.tmengineering.net