Strut Bar For 2000 Es

I've seen an OEM Solara strut bar installed and properly fit in a '97 ES. It may work on your 2000 ES since the length and clearance of the strut mounts haven't changed for the '97-'01 ES. You may want to look into that ;)

I've seen an OEM Solara strut bar installed and properly fit in a '97 ES. It may work on your 2000 ES since the length and clearance of the strut mounts haven't changed for the '97-'01 ES. You may want to look into that ;)

hey sk8, i was looking at your image gallery and noticed the pic of your es in front of new milford high school. i reside in cali but i went to canterbury school for high school right by new milford. hah, just an interesting fact. thanks for the suggestion btw

Buy a strut bar if you want bling that does nothing.

Buy a sway bar if you want it to handle.

Beware: Strut tower braces are notorious for not fitting & either banging into the hood, or the upper intake manifold bangs into the brace.

Buy a strut bar if you want bling that does nothing.

Buy a sway bar if you want it to handle.

Beware: Strut tower braces are notorious for not fitting & either banging into the hood, or the upper intake manifold bangs into the brace.

hey, thanks alot for the great tip. do you know where i can get one? any install pics?