I've Been Spotted

nc211

To the dude in the silver GS300 today at the stoplight of Hillsbourogh and Glenwood....Yes, I'm NC211. :cheers:

I was on my way back from the capital building from a meeting about the construction of the new Fayetteville Mall street stuff downtown....yes, that's me!

PS: Nice looking ride amigo! :cheers:

To those reading: I was sitting at the light when I looked over and saw this guy holding up a piece of paper that read " R U NC211?" Before I could acknowledge the guy, the light was green and we were gone. He turned right, and I went straight.

Post up amigo!

To the dude in the silver GS300 today at the stoplight of Hillsbourogh and Glenwood....Yes, I'm NC211. :cheers:

I was on my way back from the capital building from a meeting about the construction of the new Fayetteville Mall street stuff downtown....yes, that's me!

PS: Nice looking ride amigo! :cheers:

To those reading: I was sitting at the light when I looked over and saw this guy holding up a piece of paper that read " R U NC211?" Before I could acknowledge the guy, the light was green and we were gone. He turned right, and I went straight.

Post up amigo!

oh wow. that's interesting. :o do u know who it is?? do u have like a LOC sticker on ur car that maybe gave the guy in the GS an idea that it was you? ;)

No, no stickers or anything. But I do have a license plate cover that is seen on Blakes "My 95 LS" thread. I think maybe that did it. I have no clue how he figured it out, or even thought about it??? Definetely a first for me. I drove off thinking "did that just happen? What's in this coffee? :blink: " You could tell he takes good care of his car. Professional lookin' dude, so I wasn't too worried.

Come on man...post up! If you're a "guest", sign up for an account and join the fun! :cheers: